- Poolside Cabanas with Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Luxurious Poolside Clubhouse with Latte Bar & Billiards Tables
- Access to 33 Miles of Trails, Recreation, & Natural Ecosystem in the Spring Creek Greenway
- Close Proximity to Springwoods Village Nature Preserve, ExxonMobile Campus, & future Town Center
- WiFi Throughout All Common Areas
- Auto Payment Available for Rent & Utilities
- Valet Dry Cleaning Services Available
- Doorstep Trash & Recycling Collection
- Controlled Access Entry to Buildings & Parking Garage
- Air-Conditioned Interior Corridors
- Professional Grade Outdoor Kitchens with Entertaining Areas
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck & Heated Spa
- State-of-the-art Executive Conference Room with Flat Panel TV, Computer and Wi-Fi
- Close Proximity to Marriott Hotel & CVS
- 26 Unique One, Two & Three Bedroom Designs
- Elevated 10-Foot Ceilings
- 42 Inch Cabinetry with Premium Hardware
- Relaxing Garden Style Soaking Tubs and Separate Enclosed Walk-In Showers*
- Large Dressing Area with Double Vanity Sinks* and Custom Framed Mirrors
- Double Compartment Sinks with Gooseneck Faucet and Pull-Down Spout
- Under-Cabinet Lighting
- Custom Designed Kitchen Islands with Pendant Lighting*
- Energy Efficient AC/Heating Systems
- Dual-pane Low-E Energy Efficient Windows
- Built-in Pre-wired Computer Workspace*
- Multiple Cable TV, Phone, USB and High-Speed Internet Connections
- Wood-Style Floors in the Kitchen, Living and Dining
- Spacious Private Patios/Balconies*
PETS: Pets (dogs & cats only) are permitted with a $250 deposit for one pet with a $250 non-refundable one-time pet fee; or for two pets a $250 deposit with a $500 non-refundable one-time pet fee. A $20 monthly pet fee will be added to the rent each month for one pet and $30 for two pets. No more than two (2) pets are allowed per apartment. There is a 100lbs maximum pet weight limit on the 1st floor and 40lbs weight limit on all upper floors. The following breeds, regardless of weight are prohibited: German Shepherds, Huskies, Malamutes, Chow Chows, Great Danes, St. Bernard's, Mastiff, Dobermans, Rottweiler's & Pit Bulls.
- Prior to move-in or when a pet is acquired, you must provide management with a veterinarian certificate of health with the following information: name, breed, age, weight, shots or vaccinations. You must provide a picture of pet(s) for our records. Pet must also be interviewed by the property manager prior to move-in of the pet.
- Animals designated as assistance animals will be allowed in accordance with applicable fair housing regulations.
- Reference the Pet Addendum and Pet Community Policies for details.